Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nikki and Keis are farmers.



There once lived two men named Nikki and Keis they both lived on a farm with other villagers. Nikki stalked people who went through his field and Keis was crazy. One day Keis was walking through the field and saw Nikki stalking him and Keis said “ Hi my name is Keis I have realized that you have been stalking me” Then Nikki replied “ I have realized that you are crazy”, Keis said “ I'm a farmer and I have no friends because i'm crazy” Nikki was so excited because Nikki is a farmer to. Nikki went up to keis and said “ Lets farm for our village” Then Keis said “ Ok”, So Nikki went up to Keis and they both shook hands. They started farming for their village and people were happy.

They picked corn, rice, milked cows for milk, bread and meat. Then the village adored them to be the king but only one person could be the king, so Keis got jealous of Nikki and Nikki got jealous of Keis and they both had a fight, then the fight began. Nikki took her first punch and Keis took her first punch. Nikki got really angry and said “ I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND KEIS” Then keis said “ ME TOO”. So no one became the king of their village. Then after 3 months Keis knocked on Nikkis door and said “ sorry” then Nikki replied “ im sorry too” and they both became friends again.

They both were kings in their own way. Keis was the king for poor people and Nikki was the king for rich people. Keis helped the poor people become rich. Nikki mad her rich people stalk the poor people. Nikki liked Farming for her village because she likes putting a smile on peoples faces. One day keis turned evil and threw or the meat, bread, milk and animals into the creek. Nikki ran up to her and assumed
don’t do it keis and keis remain calm and farmed again. Then they died at old age.

1 comment:

Ashley Railey said...

Hi Christian!
I really enjoyed your story about Keis and Nikki! I thought it was very creative, exciting, and funny. I am glad that the two friends made up in the end. Forgiving each other is what friends should do. I also loved that you said they were both kings in their own way in the end. I think you if add more dialogue to the story the reader will get to see more of Keis and Nikki's character, which will capture the reader's attention even more! Great Job!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.