Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

My Day At The Beach


In the weekend I went to the Eastern beach with my mum, my 5 cousins, my aunty and my baby brother. My cousin Joey and Manual had a swim with me next to the cave and then we got up because we saw these big rocks. We tipped the rocks over and we found lots of crabs and a starfish, the starfish was red and it was shaped like a star and not the circle ones. When we jumped on the rocks we found clay on the sand and threw it at the cliff, When it smashed it made a firework sound and when it smashed it looked like a firework. Then we went to go eat. After we ate we went back tot the rocks but we couldn't find the place we were just at. Then I was swimming in the water and I found a jellyfish, I got scared so I hopped out of the water for a little bit then it was gone. I saw these two ducks in the water with their babies, Then I started to chase the babies because I wanted to pick one up but it was too hard. I got scared because one of the ducks were trying to attack me because I was chasing their babies. Then we finally went home, because we were all tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.