Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

My holidays


In the holidays I was watching history channel, I was watching a program but I forgot what it was called. It was about a bermuda triangle, the triangle is near Florida, Bahamas and Puerto Rico. It is in the sky but you cannot see it. Some boats and planes have been missing because of the Bermuda triangle, It sucks up planes in the sky and boats from the ocean or sea, The Bermuda triangle takes them to the bottom of the sea. The Bermuda triangle can make lots of storms and can also bring dark clouds.

In the holidays I went to the pools with my cousins and friends, it was fun because my cousin Joey and our friends Michael and Jackson were playing with a ball. The game was like touch but in the water so we called it water touch. So I was on my cousins side and we have to try beat the boys we won the game because the boys went easy on us because my cousin is 12 and I am 11 and the boys are 15 or 16. We had lots of fun playing then after a while we got bored. Then we had to go home and have lunch but I was not hungry only tired because the pools were nice and warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.