Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Year 5 / 6 Camp



Last week was fun because I went kayaking at Pt England beach and I crashed into the teachers boat. I told him to get out of the way but he did not move so I hoped out of the kayak and went for a swim.

On the first night we watched the Dr Ben Carson movie. When it was finished the year five and six students went to their tents and started giggling ,talking ,and munching on food. Who ever talked had to run around the field twenty times. That was what one of the helpers said and then he said it in the morning when I was still sleeping.

In the middle of the night I got in trouble because I was talking . My partner said that I was just sleep talking and she told me all about what I said. She said that I said mummy and i was scratching my neck.

Early in the morning I got out of my tent . On the grass part of the tent there was water dripping . When I went into my tent , Me and my partner were the ones eating when people were asleep, we were eating oreos. We went back to sleep, then my partner woke me up again. She started telling me scary stories and started kicking me so I told her to leave me alone. So we both went to sleep and woke up really early in the morning to do jump jam.


On Friday after we went to swimarama we went on the bus to school and then we went back home.


1 comment:

Miss Lavakula said...

Hi Christian,
You've written a great recount about camp. I like the way you have paragraphs and had lots of detail. I think you may have copied your writing in twice so this post needs fixing. Keep up the great work.

From Miss Lavakula

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.