Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Blindfold Experience


On Monday morning room 14 went to the hall for a Blind fold Experience. I got scared when it was my turn. By the time I got to the stage I was about to fall of the stage so my partner Nikki helped me and then I jumped of the stage and on to the mattress. I sat on the floor quietly and waited for my next turn.
On my next turn I got scared again because my partner pushed me of the stage on to the mattress and then suddenly I got a fright. So then I screamed and sat back on the floor.


When I was watching other people have their turn one person got injured and that boy was Paul he went down to the office and got an ice pack. I saw a person walked in to the wall and that was Josephine, her partner told her to walk up the stage and she fell over.


When I was looking at people, some people started to get pushed by their partner so I thought that person might of got angry. Some people climbed on to the tackling bag and some people crawled under the tarpaulin and back on the floor.


That hole time people fell of the stage and walking into the wall because our whole class were wearing blindfolds so they wont see. All you can see is yellow, it was pretty scary so I was looking a little bit but not much. I was looking a little bit because I got worried.


Then room 14 walked back to class quietly and got our lunch. After lunch we got back inside and looked at the projector and talked about what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.