Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Great Things Take Time


Did you know that J.K Rowling has sold 450 million books. Guess what? J.K Rowling planned edited and wrote her first book that took her more then five years. J.K Rowling has planned her writing and what she is going to write.

When J.K Rowling made her first book, she would organise what she was going to write and edit, check, and plan her work. When J.K Rowling makes her books she will never rush but she will take her time because if J.K Rowling rushes her work she will have mistakes and she might forget to edit her work and J.K Rowling has to plan her work.

When I write I need to make sure that I edit my work and brainstorm. I need to think like J.K Rowling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.