Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Trick or Treating

Going Trick or Treating was fun. I went with all my cousins and aunty's. The first house we went to was this old lady's house and she gave my cousins and I lollies, My cousin Donte was busting to go toilet so the lady let him use the toilet so then Donte went. When he came out he said that the toilet had diamonds in it and I said I don't wanna know about toilets. So then we went off trick or treating. We got lot and lots of lollies and my favourite lollie was the lollipops. At the end of the day we were ready to go home but we wanted to stay and have more fun. It was my cousins first time and he thought it was great. Then off we went trick or treating. Then it got to 8:00 and we had to go home so then we went home. When I got home I had a shower because when I was drinking my drink I spelt it in my hair and all over my clothes. So then I had a little bit of lollies AND THEN I WENT TO BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.