Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

spookers

It was my birthday on Thursday and we had party at spookers. I couldn't wait to get there and I was so excited. I invited friends like Nikki, lee, my cousins and my brothers. When I got there I saw the building and I got a little scared because it was haunted.

When we got there we went inside and started looking at the props then this lady came out of the door and gave us a fright then me and Nikki ran outside screaming. Then we were to scared to go back inside. So we went inside and we our tags got a photo and went into the haunted house.

First we went into the drum room and my cousin joey got scared because it looked like the butler was going to push it onto my cousin but she did not. There were lots of rooms like the butcher room. Eww that was sick like hanging bodies. Then there was the witch room and she was ugly when she was rocking on the chair.

And she gave me a fake bruise with make up and it looked real. The my favourite part was disturbia. It was 3D and I kept on walking into the walls. And there was a flashing room and it looked like it was slow motion.

Then we had lunch and cake and presents. And I got a present from spookers it was a teddy bear in a skeleton costume and a injection pen.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

im glad you liked your birthday party i hope your wern't scared that much :) love mum

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.