Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Sleeping At Camp.


It was a long day at camp and I did cooking. It was fun but I was tired. I felt like going to sleep but we had a lot more activities to do. Then we went to Tamaki rec center and had a shower. We were ready to brush our teeth and jump into our pajamas. It was time to watch a movie we watched Mr. Poppers penguins it was funny, but I was still tired and thirsty. Finally the movie finished.

It was time to hop into our tents and I was like finally... then I hopped into my sleeping bag. I had to sleep with quaisia. She asked me if I could hold her lite up for her because she needed to take her puff  for her asmar. Then we both said goodnight to each other and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and heard someone storing and I turned over and it was my buddy I was sleeping with. Her snoring woke me up and and I got annoyed. But then I blocked my ears and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.