Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

The Sketch


One sunny afternoon Rooms 16, 17, and 18 went to Oamaru creek to do some sketching. When we got there we had to get a book,  a piece of paper and A pencil to do some sketching. Everybody wanted to be in buddys so my buddy was Keis. The thing that I sketch was a tree, two bushes, a creek, a duck and a flax bush. The thing that Keis sketch was a flax bush. Well we were sketching we were looking around to look for more ideas.

After we looked around for more ideas we carried on sketching so that we could get our work finished. We got annoyed because Isaaka and Damien kept on laughing instead of working. They got me and Keis distracted. I felt like telling the teacher but I just got on with my work and then I finished my work because I did not listen to them and they did not finish because they were talking too much. Half of the classes were finished and we all started walking back to class. We all wanted to look at our sketching and I saw my sketching and I got excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.