Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

The Bush Walk



On a sunny morning I went for a bushwalk following were Omaru creek leeds to. When I was walking down the hill it felt slippery and steep. I was walking through the grass and saw a seat so I decided to sit down because my legs were hurting.  
Then the rest of Room 16 sat down and Mr.S took a picture with us doing funny faces and smiles. As we were walking I saw some cows they looked very big and heavy, then I saw a cow lying down then I went closer to see if it were dead or not, but then I saw its tongue came out so then I knew it wasn't dead.`
I saw Liku inside the tree and he looked like a monkey so Mr.S took a picture and a video I thought it was funny and interesting.

We carried on walking then we saw some mangrove trees growing inside the creek water that lead to the beach. Mr.S was telling us how these mangrove trees grow and how they live. Then we finally got to Pt.England beach and had a drink of water.
We walked through the field in a tired and lazy way then we started running so we can get back to school faster.
Then a man stopped us so we can see his dog. His dog looked like my friend Nikki’s dog Marley.
We finally got back to school and sat down and we were very tired and lazy.

1 comment:

Keis said...

Hello Christian
I Really like your drawing of Liku in the tree and I like you writing keep it up. Maybe you can add another paragraph.

Well done from Keis

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.