Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Tuesdays toy making

Yesterday Room Fourteen were making toys. The toy that I made was a nut centrifuge. I felt so frustrated because all of my balloons kept on popping. All of my balloons kept on popping because my nut was too heavy for my balloons.

The thing that I did first is that I got a balloon and a nut then I took a picture on my netbook to show that I have done all my steps.  Then I put the nut inside the balloon. After I did that I blowed up the balloon. When it was up to the tying part it felt so difficult because I had forgotten how to tit the below. So then my friend Alazae tied it up for me.

Finally, I got to shake the balloon. Then the nut went all around in circles and then it made a roaring noise and I found that very annoying. When I got bored with my balloon I started to decorate my balloon with wonderful stickers. I found it very fun.

The thing that I did last was that I was playing with my balloon, then it bounced of my hands and went on to my friends table and popped! So then I got so embarrassed because that was my third balloon that had popped. But then I lost my nut. When I looked under my friends table I saw my nut so then I was so thrilled and happy but I still felt nervous.

Next time I am going to make a coin centrifuge instead of a nut centrifuge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.