Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

cross country running




Before we had cross country we had to have a drink , go to the toilet , have a play and line up outside of Mr Barks classroom. Mr Somerville was the teacher that was leading the ten years old girls  to show them where to go. Then we got there and saw Mr Burt. Mr Burt said “On your marks get set go. Then some people started to sprint.

Alazae and I were running and the boys ran inside the muddy water. The mud went on our shorts and our legs it was disgusting. I think it was disgusting because I don't  really like mud and I haven't been in that kind of sloshy mud before.

When Alazae and I got to the forest it was slippery and we saw some telecom people. I thought they were strangers. I got scared,  but on their t-shirt it said telecom. So then I didn't get scared, I just kept on running and  jogging.

Inside the forest I saw some birds and a lot of trees. Alazae slipped so then I said “Are you ok?”, and she said “Yes”. When we got to school we had to go around the gate and go through the sloshy mud, and then I saw a shoe. So when  it was up to the finish line people were cheering, then Alazae and I were having a race. She started beating me but then I ran faster and I beat her.

At lunch time we forgot to get our sausage sizzle so then at the end of the day we got our refund.I don't know what I came but next time I want to  come first ,second ,or third.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.